Synopses & Reviews
Teach yourself how to develop cloud-based applications using SQL Database in Windows Azure—one step at a time. This practical, learn-by-doing tutorial, helps you master the fundamental techniques for designing, building, and deploying SQL Database services in the cloud with the power of Windows Azure.
Discover how to:
- Create and manage a Windows Azure account
- Design a relational database for the cloud
- Deploy applications that use Windows Azure SQL Database
- Tune for scalability and high performance
- Perform backup and restore tasks
About the Author
Vikas Sahni is a Microsoft MVP for Windows Azure. He is a consultant and trainer on IT architecture and emerging technologies with more than 25 years of technology experience, ranging from IBM Mainframe Assembler to .NET.