Synopses & Reviews
- New! Web-based reporting feature, with optional instructor Web site, for distance learning is included.
- New! Timed writings have been added to alphabetic lessons and numeric review lessons.
- New! More instructor choices in Preferences for individualized student set-ups, assessment rates, and reports are included.
- In the skill-building lessons, performance feedback is provided with a skills analysis writing for the student, along with prescriptive suggestions for additional practice in either speed or accuracy.
- 3-D viewer shows proper posture, hand positioning, ergonomics, key reaches, and more.
- Voice-over instructions are offered in Spanish or English.
- 32-bit enable the software to run quickly and efficiently.
- Teacher preference allows choice of one or two spaces between sentences in student keying.
- Skill analysis tests help assess students' keying skills at the beginning of the course and can be used as a periodic assessment tool.
- Textbook keying feature checks selected activities that students can key from the text.
About the Author
South-Western Educational Publishing, a partner within the leading Cengage Learning, offers the most extensive selection of Business Education materials on the market today for secondary and higher education as well as corporate and retail business environments. For more than 100 years, South-Western has assembled expert authorship to deliver best-in-class business learning content to equip individuals with the tools and resources necessary to excel and maintain professional success.