Synopses & Reviews
Get the full-color, visual guide that makes learning Windows Phone 8 plain and simple! Follow the books easy steps and screenshots and clear, concise language to learn the simplest ways to get the most fun and productivity out of your phone.
Heres WHAT youll learn:
- Navigate the Windows Phone 8 Start Screen
- Manage email, IM, contacts, and calendars
- Get automatic updates on what's happening in your world
- Create Rooms to privately share files and pictures
- Make your phone child-friendly with Kid's Corner
- Download apps from the Windows Phone Marketplace
Heres HOW youll learn it:
- Jump in wherever you need answers
- Follow easy STEPS and SCREENSHOTS to see exactly what to do
- Get handy TIPS for new techniques and shortcuts
- Use TRY THIS! exercises to apply what you learn right away
About the Author
Simon May is an IT Evangelist for Microsoft who helps IT professionals get the most out of Windows and their devices. He is also a popular blogger and the author of Windows 8 for Tablets Plain & Simple.