Synopses & Reviews
This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds for Windows Server 2012 R2 - with a focus on infrastructure, core services, and security features.
- TCP/IP networking
- Managing DHCP
- DNS infrastructure and management
- Implementing and managing DNS and WINS
- Active Directory architecture, sites, replication, domain services
- Read-only domain controllers
- Managing users, groups, and computers
- Managing Group Policy
- Active Directory site administration
- Deploying and managing print services
About the Author
William R. Stanek has over 20 years of hands-on experience with advanced programming and development. He has written nearly 100 books including: Microsoft Windows Vista Administrator's Pocket Consultant, Windows Server 2008 Inside Out, Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Administrator's Pocket Consultant 2nd Edition, and Microsoft IIS 7.0 Administrator's Pocket Consultant (all from Microsoft Press). He also wrote MCSE Core Exams in a Nutshell and Windows Vista: The Definitive Guide for O'Reilly.