Synopses & Reviews
Double, double, toil and trouble!
The instructions in Witch Craft will help you conjure up 25 totally wicked treasures—everything from vampire bite necklaces to graveyard cupcakes. You’ll also find tips and tricks for transforming found objects and everyday items into wonderfully witchy treats.
Open this wicked little volume for a spellbinding collection of dark arts and crafts! It's full of color photos and simple illustrated instructions for crafting everyday items into wonderfully witchy treats:
- A truly wicked charm bracelet made from a handful of old trinkets
- Spooky little skulls made out of marshmallows
- A bewitching midnight black tutu that can be stitched up in minutes
- A wicked poison apple fashioned from an everyday plushie
- Witches, monsters, spiders, and ghosts to top your cupcakes
- And much, much more!
Each step-by-step project is as easy as the wave of a wand-no previous crafting experience required!
This wicked little volume of spellbinding dark arts and crafts is full of color photos and simple illustrated instructions for crafting everyday items into wonderfully witchy treats. Each step-by-step project is as easy as the wave of a wand--no previous crafting experience required.
About the Author
Margaret McGuire edits and moonlights as a crafter in Philadelphia. Alicia Kachmar casts spells and stitches from her home in New York.