Synopses & Reviews
- Topics move sequentially through third grade math curriculum
- Leveled text reviewed by a math curriculum consultant and a reading consultant
- Full-color photographs and illustrations support text and aid in comprehension
- Examples that show the relevance of math in students' daily lives
- Continuation of the successful Math in Our World--Levels 1 and 2 series
- Glossary, Index
Working With NUMBERS in the News: Sarah is writing a story about national parks for her school newspaper. Who knew it would involve so many numbers? Join Sarah as she organizes her facts in timelines, charts, and graphs.