Synopses & Reviews
The wedding planner for women who already have a full-time job
With the time-maximizing tips, expert advice, and ready-to-fill-in charts and checklists in this book, even the busiest bride can make planning for the big day a breeze.
The Working Woman's Wedding Planner helps you make the executive decisions about every detail, and includes
- a complete six-month calendar to keep you on schedule
- a 31-point budget checklist to help you estimate costs and trim excess spending
- sample wedding invitations
- plan-ahead lists for the photographer, reception, entertainment, honeymoon, and out-of-town guests
- ready-to-use seating charts
- wedding-theme and vow suggestions
The Working Woman's Wedding Planner offers brides-to-be time-maximizing tips, expert advice, and ready-to-fill-in charts and checklists covering every detail from invitations and vows to reception and honeymoon.
The ultimate, all-in-one resource for today's busy bride-to-be--completely updated to reflect the hottest trends in tying the knot. Charts, worksheet & calendar.
About the Author
Susan Tatsui-D'Arcy is a nationally recognized wedding consultant who specializes in both traditional and unique, highly personalized weddings. She is the author of the Busy Woman's Organizer and Busy Woman's Checklists, and was selected as one of seven women to have her success story chronicled in the book On Their Own: Women Entrepreneurs.