Synopses & Reviews
On this remarkable DVD set, Louise Hay and Cheryl Richardson share spiritual tools you can use to create a life that honors your soul. You will learn how to:
· Refocus your thinking throughout the day so you are able to manifest positive life experiences.
· Employ new daily rituals that promote self-love and self-acceptance.
· Heal your relationship with yourself and others by using the power of forgiveness.
· Quiet the inner critic that scares you and keeps you stuck.
· Create powerful affirmations that realign your thinking so you can enjoy a good life.
· Work with affirmations on a daily basis to make important life changes.
· Get back on track when you feel overwhelmed by negative thoughts and feelings.
As you use this program, you’ll marvel at the way you’re developing a gentle, more loving relationship with yourself—a relationship that will reward you with the life of your dreams!
About the Author
Louise Hay, the author of the international bestseller You Can Heal Your Life, is a metaphysical lecturer and teacher with more than 50 million books sold worldwide. For more than 25 years, she has helped people throughout the world discover and implement the full potential of their own creative powers for personal growth and self-healing. She has appeared on numerous TV and radio programs both in the U.S. and abroad. Please visit: www.LouiseHay.com® and www.facebook.com/LouiseLHay
Cheryl Richardson is the New York Times best-selling author of Take Time for Your Life, Life Makeovers, Stand Up for Your Life, The Unmistakable Touch of Grace, and The Art of Extreme Self-Care. She leads large web communities at www.cherylrichardson.com and www.facebook.com/cherylrichardson, which are dedicated to helping people around the world improve their quality of life.