Synopses & Reviews
You're going to wish you never picked up this book.
Some facts are too terrifying to teach in school. Unfortunately, Cracked.com is more than happy to fill you in:
- A zombie apocalypse? It could happen. 50% of humans are infected with a parasite that can take over your brain.
- The FDA wouldn't let you eat bugs, right? Actually, you might want to put down those jelly beans. And that apple. And that strawberry yogurt.
- Think dolphins are our friends? Then these sex-crazed thrill killers of the sea have you right where they want you.
- The most important discovery in the history of genetics? Francis Crick came up with it while on LSD.
- Think you're going to choose whether or not to buy this book? Scientists say your brain secretly makes all your decisions 10 seconds before you even know what they are.
"In a sea of literary lies, finally a book that will tell you the truth about the things you need to know." ---Sarah Silverman
Some facts are too terrifying to teach in school. Unfortunately, Cracked.com is more than happy to fill you in.
About the Author
Founded in 1958 as a print publication and competitor of Mad Magazine, cracked.com has been published exclusively online since 2006. It is based in Los Angeles, California.Johnny Heller has narrated some five hundred books and garnered a bunch of swell awards and accolades, including Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Awards, Audie Awards and nominations, AudioFile Earphones Awards, and selection as one of AudioFile magazine's Top Fifty Narrators of the Twentieth Century.