Synopses & Reviews
- Humorous "Handy Hints" that relate directly to the text are provided on each spread.
- High interest topic for children of all ages.
- Includes Table of Contents, glossary, and index.
- Draws in even the most reluctant reader with a lighthearted tone and hilarious illustrations.
- The cultures and traditions of ancient civilizations spring to life in the pages of this series.
- Perfect for struggling readers.
Grades K-4 Social Studies:
II. Time, Continuity, and Change
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different