Choose and order items... simply by placing them in your shopping cart!
Select and Add Items
- Add titles to your shopping cart directly from the search results
by clicking the
button alongside your book of choice.
- For more book-specific information, click "More
about this title and store/shelf locations" to find
a whole page dedicated to the title. There, you may use the
button to place the item in your shopping cart.
- To shop for an alternate version of the same title, choose a listing
under "Copies also available"
- Placing an item in your shopping cart does not commit you to anything.
You may remove as many items as you like before placing your order.
However, placing an item in your shopping cart does not automatically
reserve the book for you; Powells.com may have just one copy of a
certain title - another customer may purchase it before you do.
To remove a book from your shopping cart, simply click
"Remove from Shopping Cart" below the book listing.
To change the quantity of an item on your shopping cart for example,
to order multiple copies of a single title:
- First, change the quantity (in the box beside the title) to reflect the number you'd like.
- Next, click on the update cart button. If we don't have enough copies of that particular book in stock, the shopping cart will let you know, but often, you can find more copies by choosing alternate editions or prices from our shelves. To register changes, you must click on "update cart" before proceeding to Checkout.