Warriors B2G1 Free
 
 

Special Offers see all

Enter to WIN a $100 Credit

Subscribe to PowellsBooks.news
for a chance to win.
Privacy Policy

Visit our stores

Spanish
Economics-General


There are 20 books in this aisle.
Browse the aisle by Title | by Author | by Price

Featured Titles in Spanish - Economics-General
Page 1 of 1

50 Teorias Economicas: Sugerentes y Desafiantes (Guia Breve)
50 Teorias Economicas: Sugerentes y Desafiantes (Guia Breve)
by Adam (col) Fishwick
Publisher Comments
A revolutionary approach to understanding important economic theories, this guide explains the 50 most complex economic ideas utilizing no more than two pages, around 300 words, and one image for each idea. The book serves as an accelerated course in... (read more)

Your price: $24.95
New - Hardcover

add to wish list


Superfreakonomics: Enfriamiento Global, Prostitutas Patria3ticas y Por Qua(c) Los Terroristas Suicidas Debera-An Contratar Un Seguro de V (Vintage Espanol)
Superfreakonomics: Enfriamiento Global, Prostitutas Patria3ticas y Por Qua(c) Los Terroristas Suicidas Debera-An Contratar Un Seguro de V (Vintage Espanol)
by Steven D. Levitt
Publisher Comments
La continuación del fenómeno Freakonomics, con más de 4 millones de copias vendidas   La economía trata sobre la inflación, los tipos de interés y la bolsa. Superfreakonomics habla de prostitutas... (read more)

Your price: $15.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Por Que Fracasan los Paises: Los Origenes del Poder, la Prosperidad y la Pobreza = Why Nations Fail
Por Que Fracasan los Paises: Los Origenes del Poder, la Prosperidad y la Pobreza = Why Nations Fail
by Daron Acemoglu
Publisher Comments
¿Qué determina que un país sea rico o pobre? ¿Cómo se explica que, en condiciones similares, en algunos países haya hambrunas y en otros no? ¿Qué papel tiene la pol... (read more)

Your price: $26.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Estudios Econmicos de La Ocde: Mexico 2005
Estudios Econmicos de La Ocde: Mexico 2005
by Oecd Publishing
Synopsis
Las perspectivas apuntan hacia la continuidad de la expansin econmica, pero persisten retos importantes. Luego de una slida recuperacin en 2004, se espera que el crecimiento de la produccin promedie poco ms... (read more)

Your price: $65.25
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


El Precio de la Desigualdad: El 1 Por Ciento de la Poblacion Tiene Lo Que el 99 Por Ciento Necesita = The Price of Inequality (Pensamiento / Taurus)
El Precio de la Desigualdad: El 1 Por Ciento de la Poblacion Tiene Lo Que el 99 Por Ciento Necesita = The Price of Inequality (Pensamiento / Taurus)
by Joseph E. Stiglitz
Publisher Comments
While the top 1 percent of the population enjoy the best health care, education, and benefits of wealth, they fail to realize that “their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live.” The consequences of inequality are known: higher... (read more)

Your price: $19.99
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Un Modelo Realmente Liberal
Un Modelo Realmente Liberal
by Juan Ramon Rallo
Publisher Comments
This book provides different subjects that share a liberal perspective. The Spanish reader can compare the reality in which they live with the economic and social organizational systems from other countries that have provided more than positive results... (read more)

Your price: $19.99
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


El Precio de La Desigualdad
El Precio de La Desigualdad
by Joseph E. Stiglitz
Publisher Comments
While the top 1 percent of the population enjoy the best health care, education, and benefits of wealth, they fail to realize that “their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live.” The consequences of inequality are known: higher... (read more)

Your price: $11.99
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


An
An
by Julian Gonzalez Pascual
Your price: $67.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Economia / Economy
Economia / Economy
by Ruy Sanchez Andrea
Your price: $15.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


23 Cosas Que No Te Cuentan Sobre El Capitalismo / 23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism
23 Cosas Que No Te Cuentan Sobre El Capitalismo / 23 Things They Don't Tell You About Capitalism
by Ha-joon Chang
Your price: $28.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Marcas Internacionales / International Brands
Marcas Internacionales / International Brands
by Fern
Your price: $62.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Estructura Econ
Estructura Econ
by Ramon Tamames
Your price: $85.95
New - Hardcover

add to wish list


Por Eso Estamos Como Estamos / for That Reason We Are As We Are
Por Eso Estamos Como Estamos / for That Reason We Are As We Are
by Carlos Elizondo
Your price: $37.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


La Teoria De Juegos / Game Theory
La Teoria De Juegos / Game Theory
by Ken Binmore
Your price: $17.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Mas Economia Para Andar Por Casa
Mas Economia Para Andar Por Casa
by Carlos Rodriguez Braun
Your price: $19.99
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Ejercicios De Econometr
Ejercicios De Econometr
by Federico Palacios (edt) Gonzalez
Your price: $42.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


El Capital/ the Capital
El Capital/ the Capital
by Karl Marx
Your price: $12.99
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


La Internacionalizaci
La Internacionalizaci
by Angeles Sanchez Diez
Your price: $47.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Hoy Cocino Yo, Manual Practico / Today I Cook, the Manual
Hoy Cocino Yo, Manual Practico / Today I Cook, the Manual
by Giuliana Bonomo
Your price: $24.99
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Econom
Econom
by Juan Torres Lopez
Your price: $66.95
New - Trade Paper

add to wish list


Browse the entire aisle:
by Title | by Author | by Price

There are 20 books in this aisle.

This way to more aisles in Spanish
spacer
spacer
  • back to top

FOLLOW US ON...

     
Powell's City of Books is an independent bookstore in Portland, Oregon, that fills a whole city block with more than a million new, used, and out of print books. Shop those shelves — plus literally millions more books, DVDs, and gifts — here at Powells.com.