Synopses & Reviews
Discover the techniques, advice, and innovations for transforming your classroom into an engaging, creative and effective learning environment for students of every grade.
A lifelong teacher and professor of education, Pat Hensley, turns decades of in-class experience into easy-to-apply tips and strategies to transform the way you teach your students.
In this book, you'll learn practical advice for:
- Setting up your classroom
- Using tech to enhance your teaching
- Co-teaching and parent participation
- Culturally responsive teaching techniques
- Universal design for learning
- Avoiding teacher burnout
This transformative handbook packs thirty years of in-class experience into the most valuable lessons any new or veteran teacher needs to succeed in today's classroom.