Synopses & Reviews
Discover the 10 myths sabotaging your love life, and the practical, science-backed tools you can use to reveal your relationship's hidden strengths and build a fulfilling, long-lasting bond.
Dr. Gary W. Lewandowski Jr. is a nationally recognized expert on the psychology of relationships. In his first book, he blends hot off-the-press science, engaging writing, impactful examples, and fascinating stories to present an impressive range of refreshing and eye-opening set of insights. For instance, did you know that...
- To forecast your relationship's future, you are the worst person to ask.
- Men are the real romantics in relationships, not women.
- The amount of sex you should have to keep your relationship going strong is lower than you think.
- It's okay to be selfish. Putting me before you, can help both of you.
- When it comes to closeness, you can have too much of a good thing.
- Struggles actually strengthen your relationship.
- In terms of partner support, what you're not seeing is more important than what you notice.
- When your relationship doesn't help you become a better person, ending it does.
A bold, fresh take on what it means to love and be loved, Stronger Than You Think
will help you more confidently and accurately view yourself and your relationship -- so that you can fully appreciate the love you have, or find the one you want and deserve.