Synopses & Reviews
PROUD PARTICIPANT IN THE GED(R) PUBLISHER PROGRAM * Get the help you need to ace the test and earn your GED credential with 2 full-length practice tests, content reviews that are 100% aligned with GED test objectives, and over 835 drill questions in the book and online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
- Diagnostic self-assessment to help you design a personalized study plan
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
- Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
- 835+ additional drill questions, both in the book and online
- 20% discount on the GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book)
Plus Bonus Online Features:
- Multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
- Tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills
- Insider advice on the GED test and college success
- Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
*Proud Participant in the GED(R) Publisher Program This program recognizes content from publishers whose materials meet 100% of GED test objectives at a subject level. Acceptance into the program means that you can be sure that Cracking the GED Test covers content you'll actually see on the exam.
Make sure you're studying with the most up-to-date prep materials Look for the newest edition of this title, Princeton Review GED Test Prep, 2023
, on-sale June 2022).
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality or authenticity, and may not include access to online tests or materials included with the original product.