Synopses & Reviews
An instant New York Times Best Seller
The legendary country musician, reading advocate, and philanthropist Dolly Parton is the 28th in the New York Times bestselling picture book biography series for ages 5 to 8. (Cover may vary)
This book spotlights Dolly Parton, known for her beloved country songs, who has also sent over 150 million free books to children through her Imagination Library.
This friendly, fun biography series inspired the PBS Kids TV show Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum. One great role model at a time, these books encourage kids to dream big. Included in each book are:
- A timeline of key events in the hero's history
- Photos that bring the story more fully to life
- Comic-book-style illustrations that are irresistibly adorable
- Childhood moments that influenced the hero
- Facts that make great conversation-starters
- A virtue this person embodies: Dolly Parton's love is seen in everything she does.
You'll want to collect each book in this dynamic, informative series