Synopses & Reviews
Feminist Stitches offers twelve empowering feminist-themed cross-stitch patterns that celebrate strong women.
Decorate your home with framed finished pieces or use the patterns to personalize household items like tea towels, pillow cases, or backpacks.
The kit includes twelve fun and original patterns
featuring various designs and quotes that have been popularized by the feminist movement, plus the supplies needed to make two finished projects
. The book offers step-by-step instructions
with full-color photographs of the finished projects.
Possible feminist cross-stitch patterns include:
- Feminist AF (with floral design)
- We Can Do It (with image of Rosie the Riveter)
- #MeToo (with "Four Hands Holding Together" design)
- Nasty Woman (with female gender symbol)
- Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History (with floral design)
- R.I.P. Gender Roles (with tombstone design)
- Girl Power (with feminist fist symbol)
- Not Your Babe (with a middle finger design)
- Smash the Patriarchy (with banner design)
- I Dissent (with design inspired by Ruth Bader Ginsberg's popular "dissent necklace")
- Resist (with a feminist flag background design)
- Nevertheless, She Persisted (with a floral design)