Synopses & Reviews
Teach kids to turn grumbling into gratitude in a new picture book by bestselling Christian authors Tricia Goyer and Amy Parker.
The Grumbles were a happy family . . . some of the time. They tried hard to not complain but bills and laundry and sibling squabbles kept the Grumbles rumbling. But when Grandma Grateful came for a visit, they noticed something different. Will Grandma be able to show the Grumbles how to approach life with gratitude? Bestselling authors Tricia Goyer and Amy Parker have teamed up to provide children and their families a sweet, simple, and silly story about how to turn grumbles into gratefulness.
Are you trying to teach your about gratitude? The Grumbles are here to help . . . they just don't know it yet
The Grumble family tried not to complain but bills and laundry and sibling squabbles kept everyone rumbling. When Grandma Grateful comes for a visit, things change. Bestselling authors Tricia Goyer and Amy Parker team up to spread an attitude of gratitude.
The Grumbles teach children:
- how to approach life with a gracious mindset
- about core Christian values
- how to seek out the goodness in everything and identify blessings
This picture book is perfect for:
- ages 4 to 8
- a classroom story time focused on thankfulness, kindness, or gratitude
- reading aloud together as a bedtime story
- birthdays, holiday gift giving, or as an addition to your home library
is a sweet, simple, and silly story about how to turn grumbles into gratefulness.