Synopses & Reviews
UNLOCK THE SECRETS OF GEOMETRY with THE PRINCETON REVIEW.
Geometry can be a daunting subject. That's why our new High School Unlocked series focuses on giving you a wide range of key techniques to help you tackle subjects like Geometry. If one method doesn't "click" for you, you can use an alternative approach to understand the concept or problem, instead of painfully trying the same thing over and over without success. Trust us--unlocking geometric secrets doesn't have to hurt
With this book, you'll discover the link between abstract concepts and their real-world applications and build confidence as your skills improve. Along the way, you'll get plenty of practice, from fully guided examples to independent end-of-chapter drills and test-like samples.
Everything You Need to Know About Geometry.
- Complex concepts explained in clear, straightforward ways
- Walk-throughs of sample problems for all topics
- Clear goals and self-assessments to help you pinpoint areas for further review
- Step-by-step examples of different ways to approach problems
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- Drills and practice questions in every chapter
- Complete answer explanations to boost understanding
- ACT- and SAT-like questions for hands-on experience with how Geometry may appear on major exams
High School Geometry Unlocked covers:
- translation, reflection, and rotation
- congruence and theorems
- the relationship between 2-D and 3-D figures
- circles, angles, and arcs
- the algebra-geometry connection
... and more