Synopses & Reviews
Make Your Escape with Moon Travel Guides
Impossibly turquoise bays, perfumed breezes, trilling tree frogs and a laid-back lifestyle await. Go with the flow with Moon Bermuda.
With Moon Bermuda's practical tips, myriad activities, and an insider's view on the best things to do and see, you can plan your trip your way.
- Strategic itineraries such as "The Best of Bermuda," "A Romantic Retreat," "Scouting Shipwrecks," and "Vacation with Kids"
- Curated advice from local Rosemary Jones who shares her beloved island with you
- Full-color guidebook with an easy-to-navigate format and vibrant, helpful photos
- Detailed maps and directions for exploring on your own
- Activities and unique ideas for every traveler: Stroll the soft sands of Elbow Beach and relax with a rum swizzle. Spend the morning browsing Hamilton's boutiques, art galleries, and historic churches before hopping on a bus to visit the incredible formations of Crystal Cave. Play in the waves, or go surfing or paddleboarding. Watch the sun go down over the Harrington Sound with mussels and cassava fries at a beach front bar
- In-depth coverage of Hamilton, Pembroke, Devonshire, Paget, Warwick, Southhampton, Sandys, Smiths and St. Georges Parishes
- Background information on Bermuda's landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Essential insight on recreation, transportation, and accommodations, packaged in a book light enough to fit in your beach bag next to that brand new pair of authentic Bermuda shorts
Island-hopping around the Caribbean? Try Moon Dominican Republic or Moon Cuba.
Impossibly turquoise bays, pink sands, and hibiscus-scented breezes: go with the flow and experience a fantasy come to life with Moon Bermuda. Inside you'll find:
With Moon Bermuda's expert tips and local know-how, you can plan your trip your way.
- Strategic itineraries designed for honeymooners, families, outdoor adventurers, history buffs, and more
- Unique experiences and can't-miss highlights: Stroll the soft sands of Elbow Beach, dive to underwater shipwrecks, and splash around in the warm waves. Spend a morning browsing Hamilton's boutiques and historic churches, and stroll the colorful Bermuda Botanical Gardens. Spot ring-tailed lemurs, seahorses and sharks at the Bermuda Aquarium, Museum & Zoo, and visit the incredible formations of Crystal Cave. Watch the sun go down over the Harrington Sound as you dine al fresco on fresh seafood and cassava fries, and relax at a beachfront bar with a rum swizzle
- Advice on outdoor activities, from golf to watersports, including scuba diving, snorkeling, waterskiing, wakeboarding, and flyboarding
- Honest recommendations from local Rosemary Jones on when to go, where to eat, how to get around, and where to stay, from waterfront cottages and luxurious resorts to budget hotels
- Full-color photos and detailed maps throughout
- Practical background on Bermuda's landscape, culture, history, and environment
- Handy information for families, seniors, travelers with disabilities, LGBTQ+ travelers, and visitors planning a wedding, as well as volunteer opportunities
Island-hopping around the Caribbean? Try Moon Dominican Republic, Moon Aruba, or Moon Jamaica.