Synopses & Reviews
Immerse yourself in an evolving city with Rust Belt roots and a young, creative spirit. Inside Moon Cleveland you'll find:
With Moon Cleveland's practical tips and local insight, you can plan your trip your way.
- Explore the City: Navigate by neighborhood or by activity, with color-coded maps of Cleveland's most interesting neighborhoods
- See the Sights: Root for the Cleveland Indians at "The Jake," peruse costumes, instruments, and handwritten lyrics at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, admire historic industrial-era mansions, or check out the Museum of Contemporary Art
- Get a Taste of the City: Dine at a trattoria in Little Italy, savor fresh fare at farm-to-table restaurants, sample falafel, pierogis, local cheeses and more at the Westside Market, and relax with a pint at a craft brewery
- Bars and Nightlife: Catch a performance at the House of Blues, play bocce ball in an Irish pub, polka-dance at a popular local happy hour, or sip craft cocktails in a historic lounge
- Trusted Advice: Cleveland local Douglas Trattner shares insider know-how on the city he calls home
- Itineraries and Day Trips: Explore nearby Lake Erie, Akron, and Amish Country, or follow city itineraries designed for long weekends, rainy days, and more
- Full-Color Photos and Detailed Maps
- Handy Tools like background information on the history and culture of Cleveland
Exploring more Midwest cities? Check out Moon Chicago or Moon Minneapolis & St. Paul.