Synopses & Reviews
5-minute meditations and journaling prompts to give yourself a dose of self-love each day.
Everyone deserves self-love and compassion, but like anything good in life, learning to love yourself takes hard work. In her first book The Gift of Self-Love, bestselling author and speaker Mary Jelkovsky encouraged readers to dig deep and get in touch with their feelings so they could rewrite limiting beliefs and identify the areas of their lives where they needed to give themselves more self-compassion and acceptance.
Now in 100 Days to Self-Love, Mary provides you with a kind and encouraging daily journal that you can turn to for just a few minutes each day to give yourself a daily dose of self-love.
100 Days to Self-Love includes:
- Mini-journaling prompts, meditations, and reflections to meet you where you're at each day
- Prompts organized into sections to help you explore self-love in all aspects of your life (relationships, work, body image, identity, mental and emotional health)
- Beautiful hand-drawn illustrations and design
- Spiral-bound binding so the journal is easy to write in
After recovering from an eating disorder and healing her body, mind, and spirit, bestselling author Mary Jelkovsky started her online platform Mary's Cup of Tea to inspire women to be confident and learn to love themselves unconditionally. Mary is committed to her voice and story, which has been featured in Teen Vogue, Health, and Shape magazine, to empower women of all backgrounds through her social media, online programs, and worldwide self-love retreats.
For those who want to journal but don't know where to start, these prompts will gently guide you toward greater self-awareness and deeper self-love. - Alexandra Elle, author of After the Rain: Gentle Reminders for Healing, Courage, and Self-Love
If someone asked you, "Who do you love?" would you ever think to reply, "Myself? For too many of us, the answer would be no. That's why Mary Jelkovsky, author of the bestselling book The Gift of Self-Love, created this guided journal to help you give yourself grace even on the hardest days. Through the 100 prompts and encouraging stories on these pages, you'll explore self-love in all aspects of your life and learn how to:
- Dig into your passions to discover your purpose
- Process your feelings with compassion, not judgment
- Reexamine your thought patterns and develop a lasting self-love practice
- Learn how to better cultivate relationships, both with yourself and those around you
- Reconnect with your body, mind, and heart to treat yourself more tenderly
Author Mary Jelkovsky has inspired millions of individuals to love themselves unconditionally by sharing heartfelt personal stories via her top-rated Mary's Cup of Tea Podcast: the Self-Love Podcast for Women, worldwide self-love retreats, and featured articles in Teen Vogue, Shape, and Health Magazine. Now in 100 Days of Self-Love, she offers heartfelt stories and thought-provoking journaling prompts that encourage you to reflect on the attitudes, experiences, and habits that shaped who you are today. Use the lined writing pages to record your thoughts and start building a solid, foundational practice of self-love in your everyday life.