Synopses & Reviews
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
Table of Contents
1. What Is Organizational Behavior?
II. The Individual
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
III. The Group
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
IV. The Organization System
16. Organizational Culture
17. Human Resource Policies and Practices
18. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Appendix A. Research in Organizational Behavior