Synopses & Reviews
Netter's Atlas of Human Anatomy is the most beloved and widely used anatomy atlas in the world. Dr. Netter's phenomenal, classic artwork demystifies this often intimidating subject, providing a coherent, lasting visual vocabulary for understanding anatomy and how it applies to medicine. This 5th Edition features a stronger clinical focus than ever before, including many more diagnostic imaging examples that capture anatomy the way it is most frequently seen in practice. Student Consult online access takes your anatomy learning even farther, with many additional images, study and self-assessment materials, videos, clinical anatomy materials, and more.
"beautifully demonstrate the intricacies of the systems within the body, and make learning much easier...I would not hesitate to recommend this text book to any other student...an invaluable tool to aid dissection" (Medical Student Review)
The most widely-used anatomy atlas in the world Dr. Netter's outstanding artwork demystifies this often intimidating subject, helping students to understand anatomy and how it applies to medicine. Now with a stronger clinical focus than ever before, it captures anatomy the way it is most frequently seen in practice with many more diagnostic imaging examples.
- See anatomy from a clinical perspective with hundreds of exquisite, hand-painted illustrations created by, and in the tradition of, pre-eminent medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD.
- Join the global community of healthcare professionals who've mastered anatomy the Netter way
- Put anatomy into a clinical context with new diagnostic imaging examples, and bonus clinical illustrations and guides online
- Make Netter part of your Student Consult online library - expand your study with a rangeof learning aids including:
- Selected Netter illustrations, additional clinically-focused illustrations and radiologic images
- Videos from Netter's 3D Interactive Anatomy
- Dissection modules
- An anatomy dissection guide,
- And much more
Atlas of Human Anatomy uses Frank H. Netter, MD's detailed illustrations to demystify this often intimidating subject, providing a coherent, lasting visual vocabulary for understanding anatomy and how it applies to medicine. This 5th Edition features a stronger clinical focus-with new diagnostic imaging examples-making it easier to correlate anatomy with practice. Student Consult online access includes supplementary learning resources, from additional illustrations to an anatomy dissection guide and more. Netter. It's how you know.