Synopses & Reviews
In-depth preparation for the Advanced Placement test in French includes:
- Two full-length practice exams with all questions answered and explained
- Tips and strategies for mastering all skills and tasks required for success on the exam
- One MP3 CD containing exemplary conversations and oral presentations
- Expanded open response and oral presentation section
- Practice for multiple-choice sections, the persuasive essays, and the audio portions of both practice exams
Test takers will also find valuable information that offers insights into the most significant facets of the new French Language and Culture exam.
Always study with the most up-to-date prep Look for Barron's AP French Language and Culture with Online Test & Downloadable Audio
, third edition, ISBN 9781438011752, on sale February 5, 2019.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from third-party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entities included with the product.