Synopses & Reviews
This exceptionally produced trainee guide features a highly illustrated design, technical hints and tips from industry experts, review questions and a whole lot more Key content includes: Commercial Drawings, Roofing Applications, Thermal and Moisture Protection, Exterior Finishing, Cold-Formed Steel Framing, Drywall Installation, Drywall Finishing, Doors and Door Hardware, Suspended Ceilings, Window, Door, Floor, and Ceiling Trim, and Cabinet Installation.
Instructors: Product supplements may be ordered directly through OASIS at http: //oasis.pearson.com. For more information contact your Pearson NCCER Sales Specialist at http: //nccer.pearsonconstructionbooks.com/store/sales.aspx.
- Instructor's Resource Card 978-0-13-340458-6
- Trainee Guide Hardcover + Access Card Package 978-0-13-340942-0
- Trainee Guide Paperback + Access Card Package 978-0-13-340938-3
- Access Card ONLY for Trainee Guide (does not include print book) 978-0-13-340394-7
- ELECTRONIC Access Code ONLY for Trainee Guide (must be ordered electronically via OASIS; does not include print book) 978-0-13-340437-1
- TestGen Software and TestQuestions - Available for download from www.nccerirc.com . Access code comes in AIG and also available separately.