Synopses & Reviews
2 Manuscripts in 1 Book
Do you want to know how to overcome anxiety and jealousy and avoid conflicts to improve trust, union, and connection with your partner?
Over the years, more and more people experience constant jealousy, anxiety, and possessiveness, which, if unjustified and not overcome, can lead to unpleasant consequences.
In particular, light thoughts of anxiety in the relationship can soon lead to depression, panic attacks, obsessiveness, and threaten the bond of love between two people, leading to separation in most cases.
With this collection of 2 books in 1, Scarlett Williams, a psychiatrist with over 30 years of experience, aims to lead people with anxiety and conflict in the relationship in a step-by-step process to learn to recognize the natural instincts that cause them and to replace with feelings of gratitude, joy, and satisfaction to improve their relationship.
In this box set you will find:
Book 1: Anxiety in Relationship:
- Recognize your anxiety among the various types
- Unconscious behavior caused by anxiety
- How to recognize and cancel anxiety triggers
- Practical daily exercises to overcome anxiety
- Step-by-step process to overcome and replace anxiety
Book 2: Jealousy in Relationship:
- Understanding Your Jealousy
- Consequences of Untreated Jealousy
- Signs that Jealousy is Affecting Your Relationship
- The Management of Jealousy
- Understand Whether the Problem Is in You or the Relationship
- Step-by-step process to Overcome Jealousy and Use It to Strengthen the Relationship
- And much more
Even if you are a very emotional person and think that anxiety and jealousy are part of you, don't worry, this can be an advantage
With her scientific approach, Scarlett will allow you to express your great emotions by converting your negative feelings into harmony and happiness for your love affair.
If you want to save and make the relationship with your partner a wonderful journey, then scroll up and click the Buy Now button ♥