Synopses & Reviews
Specifically designed for readability and utilizing a concise format, Developmental Psychopathology: An Introduction
offers an authoritative, approachable overview of mental developmental disorders and problems faced by children and adolescents. Noted researcher and author Dr. Fred R. Volkmar leads a team of experts from the Child Study Center at Yale University School of Medicine in presenting essential, introductory information ideal for fellows and physicians in child and adolescent psychiatry, as well as psychiatry residents and other health care professionals working in this complex field.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Covers clinical disorders, special considerations such as Trauma, Child Abuse, Pediatric consultation, psychiatric emergencies in children, and various approaches to treatment including CBT, parent management training, trauma-focused interventions, psychopharmacology.
- Follows a consistent chapter format: diagnosis, classification/assessment, epidemiology, neurological and psychological factors, clinical expression, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Includes case studies and example case reports.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.