Synopses & Reviews
- 30 original abstract illustrations
- Strong lines & large spaces - ideal for easy colouring
- Difficulty level - easy
- Single-sided printing
Easy Doodle Abstract Colouring Book features thirty simple all-abstract illustrations. These designs have fairly thick lines and larger spaces than typical adult colouring books, making them easy to colour. This book is a great choice for:
- People who find it difficult to colour designs with small spaces
- Beginners and inexperienced colourists
- People using thick markers or other colouring media with broad-tips
- More advanced colourists who like to add their own details, shading, blending, and patterns
- Anyone who wants to relax by colouring easy designs
This simple colouring book is perfect for colourists of all ages, and will provide hours of relaxation and enjoyment.
Unlike the previous colouring books by the same artist, the illustrations in this book are all hand-drawn on paper, rather than digitally. As a result, the lines have a more natural and less 'perfect' style. You can preview some of the designs in this colouring book using the Look Inside feature, and see all of them on the author's website - click the author name above for the URL.
If you're using markers, it's best to place a sheet of scrap paper under the page you're colouring, to protect against bleed-through. There are spare pages at the back of the book for this purpose.
Please note, this book was originally published in September 2017 as Easy Doodle Abstract Colouring Book by Tigerlynx.