Synopses & Reviews
Financial Peace Junior is designed to help you teach your kids about money. It's packed with tools, resources and step-by-step instructions for parents. What can be intimidating is made ultra-easy. There are ideas for activities and age-appropriate chores, and you'll have all the tools you need to make learning about money a part of your daily life. Your kids will love the exciting games and toys. The lessons of working, giving, saving and spending are brought to life through fun stories in the activity book, and kids will love tracking their progress on the dry-erase boards Financial Peace Junior doesn't just give you the tools to teach your kids to win with money it shows you how."
Financial Peace Jr. gives parents the tools they need to raise money-smart kids. The kit covers four basic concepts: working, spending, saving and giving.
Even if your financial history hasn't been perfect, you have the opportunity to teach your child to live differently.
The Financial Peace Jr. toolkit includes:
- One Junior's Parent Guide gives step-by-step instructions on how to use the kit and provides insight into what money concepts kids are capable of understanding in different "ages & stages."
- One Junior's Activity Book is filled with fun illustrations, coloring pages and activities to engage kids of all ages in the chapter lessons.
- One Smart Kids Launch Pad chart with reward stickers to celebrate the completion of each activity
- One Chore Chart with magnetic chore labels and one dry-erase pen so kids can mark their progress
- One Set of Durable Give, Save & Spend envelopes for kids
- Free Smart Money, Smart Kids ebook to take your kids to the next level