Synopses & Reviews
There are only two ways to retire young and wealthy:
* Building a pile of cash large enough that cant be outspent. For many, this is an unrealistic task what would take an entire lifetime. And many who have built it have lost it in a market crash or by squandering it
* Building multiple sources of recurring “Forever Cash” income. These eternal income sources relieve the need for working paycheck to paycheck and create a financial fortress safeguarding from market changes. ""Forever Cash"" also allows for the luxuries of life without worrying about losing the asset. Each and every month this golden goose replenishes your monetary reserves. This is how the wealthy around the world remain wealthy.
After stumbling upon these principles Jack Bosch escaped the “hamster wheel of financial hell” to retire at the age of 37. He now shares these strategies around the world teaching that anyone---no matter the situation, working fulltime starting with little money or assets---can reach financial freedom by following the simple proven strategies laid out in Forever Cash.
Packed with real-world examples of success and struggle this inspirational guide to wealth without quitting your job will show you:
* A completely new way of looking at money
* Why building a mountain of cash to retire on---“your Number”---is not working
* Why not all cash is created equal and why ""Forever Cash"" is the best.
* Why the truly wealthy never run out of money and how neither will you.
* How to thrive in economic uncertainty.
* How to build $50,000 to $200,000 in extra income per year and turn that into financial security forever.
* How to get out of debt and build a financial future without cutting your credit cards.
Forever Cash is a ""Real World Blueprint"" on how to get from where you are to being financially independent forever in 5 years or less.
Forever Cash dispels the myth that traditional investing and traditional business is the only way to wealth. Instead, this book shares the principals of creating multiple sources of cash flow that exceed all possible expenses and debts. In fact, ""Forever Cash"" can be accomplished within 3 to 5 years by anyone even working a fulltime day job---despite experience, situation, and lack of money or lack of assets.
About the Author
Jack Bosch is an entrepreneur, nationally recognized speaker, and wealth mentor who became a cash and Forever Cash millionaire through real estate investments and online businesses. A German immigrant, Jack left his job after a corporate downturn in search for security and the American dream of wealth. Within 18-months he reached his goal by discovering and implementing the ""Forever Cash"" Wealth Philosophy.
An active real estate investor since 2003, and respected investment trainer since 2008 Jack has reached tens of thousands of entrepreneurs around the world with his best-selling training programs including: “The Land Profit Generator”, “The Hidden Tax Sale Cash System”, and “Tax Sale Guides” With his trainings and seminars Jack educates his students on the secrets to creating and maintaining true lasting generational wealth outside of the traditional 9-5 world.
Through the diligent application of the Forever Cash Philosophy, Jack was, by the age of 37, in the position to retire. Instead he set upon a mission to help others achieve their financial goals. Jack believes anyone, no matter age or situation, can become and stay wealthy within 3 to 5 years time in their own business---even if they are working full time starting with little money or assets. Jack shares his proven wealth strategies for creating a life of abundance in Forever Cash.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Why Am I Writing This Book Now?
Chapter 2: My Path to Financial Independence
Chapter 3: What Is Your Number?
Chapter 4: Not All Cash Is Created Equal
Chapter 5: Stop Listening to Bad Advice!
Chapter 6: Education Is Good—but What Kind?
Chapter 7: Breaking the Hamster Wheel
Chapter 8: Your Job Income Has Nothing to Do with Your Financial Success
Chapter 9: The Wealth Wheel Process
Chapter 10: Business Is Not for Everyone, but Cash Flow Is
Chapter 11: What You Can Do to Create Seed Money
Chapter 12: How the Rich Think of Time: The Time Horizon
Chapter 13: Good Investments vs. Bad Investments
Chapter 14: Good Debt vs. Bad Debt
Chapter 15: Dont Cut Up Your Credit Cards
Chapter 16: Finding Clarity of Purpose: The Why