Synopses & Reviews
This book provides a fundamental treatment of engineering hydraulics. It is intended to bridge the gap between basic principles and techniques applied to design and analysis of hydraulic engineering systems.
Table of Contents
1. Fundamentals Properties of Water.
2. Water Pressure and Pressure Forces.
3. Water Flow in Pipes.
4. Pipelines and Pipe Networks.
5. Water Pumps.
6. Water Flow in Open Channels.
7. Ground Water Hydraulics.
8. Hydraulic Structures.
9. Water Measurements.
10. Hydraulic Similitude and Model Studies.
11. Hydrology for Design.
Appendix A. Graphical Flow Nets: Electric Analog and Numerical Analysis.
Appendix B. Solution Charts (Nomographs)
Answers to Selected Problems.