Synopses & Reviews
Celebrate the fun everyday blessings of daddy-and-me time with this silly role-reversal bedtime story that trains kids how to get a busy father to bed. Whether your day includes outdoor playtime, a ballgame, chores, or an action-packed performance, just follow these tips to be sure Daddy will have no problem getting to sleep.
How to Get a Daddy to Sleep from bestselling author Amy Parker is perfect for
- families with young children who always have energy left over at night
- preschoolers and elementary-school children who regularly ask for a funny bedtime book
- reading aloud for a silly and sweet tuck-in story time
- telling any dad "you're my hero"
- helping kids think about all the ways parents care for them
Written as if from one child to another, this delightful picture book will have your family laughing out loud at this new take on bedtime as you cherish your time together. Then kiss little heads goodnight as they say thank-you to God with "A Bedtime Prayer for Daddy and Me" at the back of the book. With rhyming verse, playful illustrations by Natalia Moore, and a deluxe textured spine, this charming hardcover makes a unique gift for dad from a child on Father's Day, his birthday, or Christmas. It's also a whimsical way to commemorate a child's birthday, National Daughter's Day, or National Son's Day or as a just-because surprise.