Synopses & Reviews
Do you want to eat burgers, chocolate cake, frozen margaritas, fudge, and French fries—and still fit into your pants? Is life not worth living without brownies and onion rings? Do you want a surefire way to tame your cravings? From breakfast ideas and chopped salads to guilt-free junk food and cocktails, Hungry Girl recipes taste great but are low in fat and calories. Check it out!
• Eggs Bene-Chick: 183 calories
• Bring on the Breakfast Pizza: 127 calories
• Ooey Gooey Chili Cheese Nachos: 216 calories
• Big Bopper Burger Stopper: 202 calories
• Dreamy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge: 65 calories
• Lord of the Onion Rings: 153 calories
• Rockin’ Tuna Melt: 212 calories
• 7-Layer Burrito Blitz: 277 calories
• I Can’t Believe It’s Not Sweet Potato Pie: 113 calories
• Cookie-rific Ice Cream Freeze: 160 calories
• With easy instructions, simple steps, and hilariously fun facts and figures, Hungry Girl recipes are as fun to read as they are to make!
And when you’re not in your kitchen, check out HG’s 10 mini survival guides, plus tips ’n tricks that’ll help you make smarter food choices anywhere, anytime!
Based on one of the most wildly popular, fastest-growing free daily e-mail subscription services, this Hungry Girl original audiobook is filled with survival strategies for anyone who wants to make guilt-free eating choices, anywhere, anytime. Learn how to “chew the right thing” from any and every restaurant menu, on airplanes and even from the hotel mini bar. Get the 411 on guilt-free cocktails and hors doeuvres, successful snacking at the office, and how to survive salad bars and brunch buffets. HUNGRY GIRL: THE OFFICIAL SURVIVAL GUIDES is brimming with tips and tricks for making smarter food choices no matter where you are. Told with Hungry Girls inimitable wit and sassy style, HUNGRY GIRL: THE OFFICIAL SURVIVAL GUIDES will help you tackle any and every food challenge. No problem.
This Hungry Girl original audiobook is filled with survival strategies for anyone who wants to make guilt-free eating choices, anywhere, anytime.
About the Author
She's not a nutritionist, she's just hungry. LISA LILLIEN is the founder of www.hungry-girl.com. Close to half a million loyal fans receive her daily emails containing guilt-free recipes, food and product reviews, dieting news, shockers and more. She lives in Los Angeles, California.