Synopses & Reviews
In Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work, Piyush Patel offers an insider's perspective on how to unify your team around a common purpose by uncovering your core values and transforming your culture.
With over 20 years of entrepreneurial experience, Piyush has discovered that--while leaders can provide opportunities--real culture comes from the heart. Using real-life examples and practical takeaways, Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work is the ultimate guide to creating a tribe to lead and a workplace you love. Piyush challenges readers to rethink their current paths, unveiling:
- The business-owner wake-up call: How to tell when your company culture is failing and what to do to fix it
- The key to employee retention is BAM--Belonging, Affirmation, and Meaning
- Secrets to successful onboarding: How to make new employees feel like they already belong
- Constructive "uncomfortable" conversations: Tips for getting positive results from conflict
- Four questions to ask your employees to get a pulse on your company's culture
- When successful businesses happen to poor leaders: Identify negative initiatives and reshape your company before it's too late
- How to spot the difference between 'real' and 'faux' culture: Why a company with perks can still be toxic
As a business owner or leader, Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work will challenge you to take control of your culture and create a thriving company that's built for longevity.