Synopses & Reviews
The 3rd Edition of this popular reference presents a superb collection of over 600 illustrations of both common and rare skin disorders and is fully updated to reflect changing clinical practices and incidences of disease. This pocket-sized text offers excellent representation of all skin types, along with full explanatory captions for each illustration. It also includes is a glossary of dermatological morphological descriptions and comprehensive index.
Fully updated to reflect changing clinical practice and incidence of disease
- A thorough caption describes the key clinical features of each illustration.
- A glossary at the beginning of the book defines dermatological morphology.
- Coverage of both pediatric and adult patients equips readers to recognize specific skin conditions in people of all ages.
- Representation of all skin types accurately reflects the diversity of the patient population.
- The compact, pocket-size format facilitates reference in any setting.