Synopses & Reviews
Beloved cookbook author Leah Koenig brings us the sweetest installment yet in her Little Book series, this time focusing on cookies, cakes, and all manner of sweet Jewish treats. With delectable photography and 25 tasty recipes--from Orange-Chocolate Rugelach and Mocha Black-and-White Cookies to Fig Baklava and Cinnamon-Almond Babka--this slim collectible features traditional Jewish desserts with a modern twist. The year-round recipes are perfect for the home baker of any skill level looking to expand their repertoire. A lovely thank-you or holiday gift on its own, this scrumptious book can also be packaged with its two companion volumes (featuring Jewish appetizers and feasts) to round out any meal.
The third installment in the Little Book series by beloved food writer and recipe developer Leah Koenig.
Little Book of Jewish Sweets features cookies, cakes, and all types of sweet Jewish treats.
With delectable photography and 25 tasty recipes, this petite book features traditional Jewish desserts with a modern twist.
- Perfect for year-round Jewish baking
- Recipes are meticulously tested and absolutely delicious
- Great for home bakers of any skill level looking to expand their repertoire
Recipes range from Orange-Chocolate Rugelach and Mocha Black-and-White Cookies to Fig Baklava and Cinnamon-Almond Babka.
This mouthwatering book can be gifted solo or paired with its two companion volumes, featuring Jewish appetizers and feasts.
- The perfect gift for people who love to bake, hosts and hostesses, and lovers of Jewish food, as well as gift-givers young and old looking for Jewish-themed gifts for bar mitzvahs, birthdays, weddings, and more
- A must for anyone looking to expand their knowledge of Jewish cuisine and culture
- Great for those who enjoyed Modern Jewish Baker: Challah, Babka, Bagels & More by Shannon Sarna, A Jewish Baker's Pastry Secrets: Recipes from a New York Baking Legend for Strudel, Stollen, Danishes, Puff Pastry, and More by George Greenstein, and Sweet Noshings: New Twists on Traditional Jewish Desserts by Amy Kritzer