Synopses & Reviews
There was a time, roughly 5000 years ago, when SHE Power reigned and lady landscapes were revered. A time when the space between a woman's thighs was considered a power portal with a direct hookup to Source.
Love Your Lady Landscape is a healing journey through the terrain of what it is to be a woman. When a woman isn't in alignment with her feminine essence, she may experience exhaustion and overwhelm, lack sexual desire or passion for life, and generally feel "out of sync".
In this book, Lisa Lister uses a myriad of tools and practices such as Earth based spirituality, shamanic teachings, movement and dance, and breath and sound work to teach women how to reconnect to their feminine wisdom in order to start rebalancing all aspects of their lives.
Based on Lisa's own 11-year journey of healing and reconnecting with her body, this book will help you:
- release guilt and shame from the past
- explore self-pleasure and sensuality
- understand, read, and connect with your body's signs and signals
- learn about your menstrual cycle and its connection with the rhythms of nature and the universe
- discover the sacred art of receiving
- express your creativity
- find your voice to communicate your needs, wants, and desires
Love Your Lady Landscape will move women into a fiercely loving and healing relationship with their body and will teach them how to use its cycles and signs to create a life of vitality, fulfillment, and creation.