Synopses & Reviews
This book includes research studies, novel theory, as well as new methodology and applications in mathematics and management sciences. The book will provide a comprehensive range of mathematics applied to engineering areas for different tasks. It will offer an international perspective and a bridge between classical theory and new methodology in many areas, along with real-life applications.
- Offers solutions to multi-objective transportation problem under cost reliability using utility function
- Presents optimization techniques to support eco-efficiency assessment in manufacturing processes
- Covers distance-based function approach for optimal design of engineering processes with multiple quality characteristics
- Provides discrete time sliding mode control for non-linear networked control systems
- Discusses Bejan number and second law of thermodynamics as instruments for optimizing fluid dynamic systems and aerodynamic systems