Synopses & Reviews
Then you will love ABC Letter Tracing for Preschoolers
- Are you looking for English Worksheets for Preschool/Kindergarten? Not sure what your child should start learning in his/her initial years? Your search ends here
We have hundreds of English worksheets for preschool and kindergarten children. Check these Alphabet Tracing worksheets for Capital Letter Tracing / Small Letter Tracing - beginners can write inbox and gradually move to a 4-lined sheet., letter tracing, learning to read and write first words, and many more.
Children often confuse in various alphabets during initial learning stages e.g., b and d, p and q. These worksheets would build and test your child's ability to differentiate between these confusing alphabets.
- 7 levels progressively help your child start learning in his/her initial years:
- 1. Capital Letter Tracing - Tracing Letters in Box.
- 2. Capital Letter Tracing - Tracing Letters in 4-Line Sheets
- 3. Small Alphabet Tracing - Trace Alphabets in Box
- 4. Small Alphabet Tracing - Trace Alphabets in 4-Lines
- 5. Match Capital and Small Letters
- 6. Confusing Alphabets
- 7. Write Missing Letters
- 8. Circle the Alphabets out of Sequence
- Perfect handy size 8.5x11.
- We sincerely believe it is best for your child
Thank you for buying this book