Synopses & Reviews
Are you terrified and worried about your child's sleeping problems?
There are many things that can cause a child to experience nightmares and/or night terrors. Kids first start to have them around the age of 2, with episodes peaking between ages 3 and 6.
Having a sleep diary to help track your child's sleeping routine may help you assess the situation better.
In this useful and practical sleep diary, you will be able to record the following information on a daily basis:
- no. of naps during the day + duration
- child's mood throughout the day + child's fatigue at the end of the day
- Description of incidents during the day that may have caused the child to be stressed or distraught
- child's activity in the last hour before bedtime
- time when child went to bed + time when child woke up
- total no. of hours asleep
- no. of times child woke up during the night
- description of child's behavior during nightmares and/or night terrors
and many more
All in all, this well-thought-out sleep diary is specially designed for children who experience nightmares and/or night terrors. There are enough pages to track your child's sleep for a quarter year (4 months).
At the end of every 7 days, there is space for "End of the week reflection" where the parent can determine the frequency rate of the child's nightmare and/or night terrors.
Parents can also jot down their thoughts about possible triggers and any necessary action steps to take. Parents can also bring the diary to the child's doctor appointments.
So what are you waiting for? Ease your fears and take control of the situation by grabbing a copy of this sleep diary today..