Synopses & Reviews
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Building Modern Communication Skills to Launch Your Career
Business Communication Essentials equips students with fundamental skills for a career in the modern, mobile workplace. With comprehensive coverage of writing, listening, and presentation strategies in a contemporary context, this text balances basic business English, communication approaches, and the latest technology in one accessible volume.
Over the last two decades, business communication has been in constant flux, with email, web content, social media, and now mobile changing the rules of the game. In the Seventh Edition, Bovee and Thill provide abundant exercises, tools, and online resources to prepare students for the new reality of mobile communications and other emerging trends, ensuring a bright start in the business world.
Personalize Learning with MyBCommLab®
MyBCommLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Within its structured environment, students practice what they learn, test their understanding, and pursue a personalized study plan that helps them better absorb course material and understand difficult concepts.
0134088255/ 9780134088259 Business Communication Essentials Plus MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of
0133896781/ 9780133896787 Business Communication Essentials, 7/e
0133931137 9780133931136 /MyBCommLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Business Communication Essentials, 7/e
Table of Contents
1. Professional Communication in Today’s Digital, Social, Mobile World
2. Collaboration, Interpersonal Communication, and Business Etiquette
3. Planning Business Messages
4. Writing Business Messages
5. Completing Business Messages
6. Crafting Messages for Digital Channels
7. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
8. Writing Negative Messages
9. Writing Persuasive Messages
10. Understanding and Planning Reports and Proposals
11. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
12. Developing and Delivering Business Presentations
13. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
14. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Appendix A. Format and Layout of Business Documents
Appendix B. Documentation of Report Sources
Appendix C. Correction Symbols
Handbook of Grammar, Mechanics, and Usage