Synopses & Reviews
NOTE: Before purchasing, check with your instructor to ensure you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, and registrations are not transferable. To register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products, you may also need a Course ID, which your instructor will provide.
Used books, rentals, and purchases made outside of Pearson
If purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson, the access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included, may be incorrect, or may be previously redeemed. Check with the seller before completing your purchase.
A Modern Foundation in Management Information Systems
In a modern world constantly reshaped by new forms of transformational information systems, familiarizing students with management information systems has never been so important. Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World make this challenging material both easy-to-understand and applicable to future careers.
With a focus on providing a rigorous foundation that’s relevant and aligned to the latest trends, the Seventh Edition explores how the rise of mobile, social media, the Internet of Things, cloud computing, and Big Data affect the future of information systems. Written for a diverse audience, Information Systems Today frequently invokes real-world examples to illustrate key concepts and help readers retain valuable insights.
This package includes MyMISLab, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, readers are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
MyMISLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Please be sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
0133940306/9780133940305 Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World Plus MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card Package, 7/e
Package consists of:
- 0133940306/9780133940305 Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World, 7/e
- 0133978745/9780133978742 MyMISLab with Pearson eText -- Access Card -- for Information Systems Today: Managing in a Digital World, 7/e
Table of Contents
1. Managing in the Digital World
2. Gaining Competitive Advantage Through Information Systems
3. Managing the Information Systems Infrastructure and Services
4. Enabling Business-to-Consumer Electronic Commerce
5. Enhancing Organizational Communication and Collaboration Using Social Media
6. Enhancing Business Intelligence Using Information Systems 208
7. Enhancing Business Processes Using Enterprise Information Systems
8. Strengthening Business-to-Business Relationships via Supply Chain and Customer Relationship Management
9. Developing and Acquiring Information Systems
10. Securing Information Systems