Synopses & Reviews
Most young women would love to live a carefree lifestyle filled with lunches, Louis Vuitton, and lattes, but what you might not know is that doing so can lead to future financial breakdown.
Whether you've been living paycheck-to-paycheck, are trying to save for a down payment on your first home, or are hoping to one day retire in comfort, On My Own Two Feet teaches you how to balance your desire to live well today with the need to save and invest for tomorrow. This lively, no-nonsense financial guide explains:
- How much of your income to save
- How to avoid the perils of credit card debt
- How to create a budget you can live with (and still have fun )
- How to invest widely using a keep-it-simple plan
- How to deal with real-life situations
The sooner you apply the financial concepts highlighted by Manisha Thakor and Sharon Kedar, the more likely you'll achieve common life goals--all free from financial stress.