• Fresh-cut grass, spruce, and soil.
• Fresh green notes.
• Spring petrichor, damp forest.
The fresh scent of our Summer Reading candle, reminiscent of newly cut grass, damp forest, and petrichor, is sure to remind you of reading in Forest Park on a warm Portland afternoon, with sunlight filtering through tree branches and a great book open in your lap.
Hand-poured by Portland's Wildwood Candle Co., this candle features a natural soy wax blend and naturally sourced and processed wooden wick.
• Net weight 11 oz.
• Recyclable 13.5 oz. glass jar
• Up to 60 hours of burn time
• Petroleum, lead, GMO, and phthalate free
• Materials sourced in the USA