Synopses & Reviews
In Putting Teachers First, author and speaker Brad Johnson offers tons of invaluable tips for building and maintaining strong, dynamic relationships with your teachers, leading to greater job satisfaction, lower turnover, and improved performance across the board. You'll learn how to boost teacher morale and drive engagement by providing sincere feedback and recognition, creating incentives for teaching excellence, building trust between all faculty members, and more.
- The Importance of Teacher Satisfaction
- Motivating Your Teachers to Succeed
- Creating a Culture of Appreciation
- Learning to Become a Selfless Leader
- Inspiring Teachers to Remember Their Purpose
- Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
- Communicating and Connecting Effectively
- Building a Cohesive Team
- Celebrating Successes
Each chapter includes practical advice as well as inspiring stories and anecdotes to motivate you on your journey.