Synopses & Reviews
You Are about to Discover How to Implement the Best, Modern Farming Practices To Have The Most Efficient Plant Cultivation Process Right From The Seed Planting Phase To Storage, Whether You're In It For Cash, Subsistence And Self-Fulfillment Or Titivation
Over the last century, the world's population has quadrupled, and this growth, which is expected to increase further, is projected to increase food demand by between 58% and 98% by 2050. Most people have already started feeling the need for increased crop production and the prudent ones are quickly shifting to farming.
I bet you're one of the prudent ones, that's why you're here, right?
If you've been having a desire to start your own successful fruit, flower and vegetable garden -well informed, confident and efficient in the entire process, then keep reading.
However, I have to note that even though most of us appreciate the emotional, financial and nutritional value of having our own garden, most of us tend to hold back as we wonder:
How do I start?
How do I prevent pests, diseases and other risk factors?
What if I cannot handle the challenges- the costs, labor, the common mistakes...?
How do I even plant different crops from seeds and confidently see them through rough conditions?
How do I maintain a healthy, productive and stress-free garden, all year round?
If you've been having these and other similar questions, you came to the right place.
This book "Saving Seeds" takes a wide and deep approach to the topic, covering everything you can imagine about gardening and farming in general to unleash the farmer within you in the most simple and straightforward approach as possible.
It contains the ins and outs of growing crops with a unique approach to the challenges and problems, and a detailed, fool-proof process of growing the different types of crops professionally.More precisely, you will learn:
- How to start your vegetable, fruit, herb and flower garden from scratch and keep pests away
- How to grow vegetables in different seasons, including winter
- How to grow your vegetables quickly with aquaponics
- How to grow all manner of vegetables efficiently in containers
- How to avoid common vegetables gardening problems
- The tools you need to have a successful vegetable gardening experience
- The best way to plant your flower garden for purposes of beauty
- How to get your own beautiful flowers without digging deep into your pockets
- The challenges of growing flowers to keep in mind
- How to grow tomatoes, lettuce and broccoli sprouts like a pro
- How to grow apple trees straight from seeds
- How to grow asparagus, artichokes and blackberries while following the right propagation measures
- How to grow, plant and propagate beans like a pro
- The challenges of growing herbs and how to deal with them easily
- How to care for and maintain your garden
- The ins and outs of gathering, saving and proper storage of seeds
- How to germinate seeds like a pro
...And much more
As you can see, this book has it all, and with it, you don't have to be concerned or apprehensive about growing your crops from seeds or about the other processes involved.
Even if you've never grown anything before, this book will give you the confidence you so much desire by breaking down the process in simple, motivating steps that will see you take action and unleash the farmer/gardener within you FAST
Click Buy Now With 1-Click
or Buy Now
to get started