Synopses & Reviews
This is what the boy is told:
- He woke up on planet Trucon, inside of a fence line he shouldn't have been able to cross.
- He has an annirad blaster would to the back of his head.
- He has no memory.
- He is now under the protection of a mysterious benefactor.
- His name is Chase Garrety.
This is what Chase Garrety knows:
- He has a message: "Guide the star."
- Time is running out.
"This fun, adrenaline-filled story is perfect for younger teen sci-fi fans." —Booklist
"This fun, adrenaline-filled story is perfect for younger teen sci-fi fans." - Booklist "A rousing space adventurae, filled with government conspiracies, a quest for identity, and nonstop action. . . . fun and accessible." —School Library Journal
About the Author
Rachel Searles lives in Los Angeles with her rocket scientist husband. The Lost Planet is her fiction debut.