POWELL'S BOOKS AT CEDAR HILLS CROSSING
3415 sw cedar hills blvd / beaverton, or 97005 (map / directions)
daily: 10am – 6pm
Please note: The SW Hocken Ave. mall entrance is temporarily closed. Please enter via the front entrance off of SW Cedar Hills Blvd.
The used book buying counter remains closed, but you can sell us your used books online.
Free store pickup is available at all Powell's locations, including Cedar Hills. Please enter through our front entrance between Ulta and Tuesday Morning.
With 32,500 square feet of retail space, our west side location at Cedar Hills Crossing provides an expansive setting for customers to explore over half a million used, new, and hard-to-find books across every category and genre. The kids' section is a bright, book-filled haven for children of all ages, and our vast sci-fi offerings draw fans of the genre from all around. We also stock an impressive selection of board games and gift items.
What to Know Before You Shop at Powell's at Cedar Hills Crossing
- Wear a face mask at all times while in the store. If you don't have a mask, we're happy to provide one for you!
- Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself, other patrons, and employees.
- Use hand sanitizer before browsing. You will find hand sanitizer stations at the entrance of the store and at each Info desk.
- If possible, check Powells.com before your visit to ensure that the book(s) you want to purchase are available at the store. Browse the Cedar Hills inventory here or look for this box on a book's product page.
- Please plan on paying with a debit or credit card. We cannot accept cash at this time.
Summary of COVID-19 Health and Safety Measures in Place for Customers and Employees
• Limited occupancy (currently 15% maximum): We will be monitoring the number of customers in the store at one time and have outdoor, socially distanced waiting line protocol in place to manage crowds.
• Face coverings are mandatory in the store, in compliance with Oregon policy. Free disposable masks are available to customers who arrive without one. For more information regarding accommodations for customers who are unable to wear a face covering due to a disability, please call 800-878-7323.
• Freestanding hand sanitizer stations are available at the entrance of the store, and at each info desk, lookup station, and cash register.
• Shopping baskets will be cleaned after each use.
• High-use areas like lookup stations, info desks, and cash registers are frequently disinfected.
• Plexiglass has been installed at all info desks and cash registers.
• Signs are posted throughout the store reminding staff and customers to wear face coverings and maintain at least 6 feet of distance between themselves and others, along with other safety messaging.
• The restrooms are currently closed to the public.