Synopses & Reviews
ACE THE ACT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the Math and Science sections of the ACT in this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the ACT quantitative sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's Math & Science Workout for the ACT
provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true tactics to help you avoid traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
- Tips for pacing yourself and logically eliminating wrong answers
- Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Expert reviews of the key algebra, geometry, and science concepts you'll see on the ACT
- Up-to-date information on the ACT
- Guidance on how to analyze Science passages and effectively answer the accompanying questions
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science) with detailed answer explanations
- Drills and practice questions throughout each chapter
- Step-by-step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems